As the administrative office supporting clinical research at RUHS, CECORC is here to assist with your research endeavors. We welcome you to present your original and novel research proposals at our bi-monthly CECORC meeting.
What CECORC Can Do For You
- Help improve your study design
- Get data from the databases we own to conduct your research
- Education about manuscript preparation
- Provide input for your IRB submission early in the process
- Provide biostatistical support for research that has been presented at a CECORC meeting
What CECORC is Unable To Do For You
- Collect data from sources other than the databases we own
- Enter data you may have on paper into an electronic format
- Provide funding for studies
Schedule Your Presentation in 3 Simple Steps
- Complete CECORC’s New Research Proposal Form
- Send your New Research Proposal Form to Lisa Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to your preferred CECORC meeting date to secure your presentation date and time.
- Present your proposal. Presentations are 20 minutes. You will have 5-7 minutes to present followed by a 10-15 minute discussion. PowerPoint presentations are encouraged but not required.
2021 CECORC Meeting Dates and Details
CECORC’s meeting schedule. Meetings start at 1:30 and are held via Zoom. All meetings have two presentation spots, 1:30-1:50 and 1:50-2:10. Presentations are scheduled on a first come, first scheduled basis.
For additional information, contact us: CECORC@ruhealth.org