- Evaluation Briefs
Each Evaluation Brief covers one of the six (6) RODA Strategies around which the Program is organized around. The Briefs highlight progress made for each activity, during years 1 and 2 (9/1/2019 – 8/31/2021), including barriers encountered, and recommendations for year 3.
- Riverside Overdose Data to Action, Integration of Overdose Prevention and Response Efforts: Year 2 Progress & Evaluation
- Riverside Overdose Data to Action, Establishing Linkages to Care: Year 2 Progress & Evaluation
- Riverside Overdose Data to Action, Providers and Health Systems Support: Year 2 Progress & Evaluation
- Riverside Overdose Data to Action, Enhanced Overdose Surveillance: Year 2 Progress & Evaluation
- Riverside Overdose Data to Action, Empowering Individuals to Make Safer Choices: Year 2 Progress & Evaluation
- Morbidity and Mortality Reports
RODA disseminates monthly overdose morbidity and mortality reports. This data includes Emergency Department – Syndromic Surveillance and Mortality data – and California Electronic Death Registration System data.
- EMS Surveillance Reports
A partner of RODA, Emergency Medical Services Agency, disseminates monthly reports on suspected opioid overdoses using FirstWatch data. This provides an in-depth overview of suspected overdoses, Naloxone administration, and the type of drugs mentions in overdose calls.
- Overdose Data Dashboard
The Riverside County Overdose Data Dashboard displays data on fatal overdoses, opioid-related emergency department visits, and opioid-related calls to poison control. Maps are based on census tracts and are interactive to allow the user to view more detail when a census tract is selected. Demographic data such as gender, age, and race/ethnicity, are also displayed on the Dashboard.
Click here to view dashboard.
Check out the RODA’s quarterly Newsletters! Learn more about RODA, partners, and activity updates!
- OFR Recommendations
Check out the RODA’s OFR Recommendations