The mission of the Public Health Nurse is to promote and maintain optimum wellness for individuals, families and communities. Public Health Nurses consider the physical, emotional, psychosocial, spiritual and cultural factors that impact the clients’ well-being.
PHNs respond to a broad spectrum of public health nursing referrals and help individuals and families prevent illness and maintain or achieve good health.
- Comprehensive assessment to identify the needs of the client and their family
- Collaborate with other providers and develop a plan of care
- Linkage and referral to community resources
- Educate on positive health practices and advocacy
- Evaluate and follow up on unmet needs/goals
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Phone: (951) 358-5438
Fax: (951) 358-5019