Whether you’re already pregnant or planning to get pregnant, our trained physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants are here to provide you and your baby with complete care—before, during, and after your pregnancy. Our goal is to have you and your entire family feel welcome and comfortable coming to our centers for all your needs.
If you are planning on getting pregnant, schedule a visit with us so we can work together make sure you’re on the right track for a healthy pregnancy.
Once you’re pregnant, come see us! We’ll be with you at every step:
- Financial planning. We will assist you in obtaining Medi-Cal coverage.
- A healthy start. At your first visit (around 10-12 weeks into your pregnancy), you’ll meet with one of our clinicians. You will:
- Complete paperwork
- Order lab work and any other testing needed for a healthy and safe pregnancy
- Schedule a complete physical which includes a pap smear and STD screening
- Regular visits. We will refer you to a local OB for appointments throughout your pregnancy.
- Complications. If any complications arise during your pregnancy, we will immediately refer you to a trained specialist.
- Ultrasound. Between 18 and 22 weeks into your pregnancy, we refer you for a technical ultrasound to look carefully at the development of your baby.
- Delivery. Where you deliver is your decision—choose from either a hospital near your home or the Riverside University Health System – Medical Center.
- Additional services. In addition to your regular appointments with your OB, we provide access to the following:
- Nutrition counseling
- Health education classes
- Mental health evaluation
- Substance abuse screening
When your baby is here, you can continue to see us at any of our CHCs.
Eligibility and Fees
Our prenatal care is available for all pregnant women. Fees depend on coverage including Medi-Cal and private insurance.
Call the main scheduling line at 1-800-720-9553 to make an appointment