Injury Prevention Services
The Riverside County Injury Prevention Services develops and implements strategies that will reduce the severity of injuries, disability and death due to unintentional injuries to residents in Riverside County.
Our goals are to:
- Determine the most common causes of preventable injuries in a community by obtaining community level data
- Conduct needs assessment for the target populations, considering common risk factors and community needs
- Design interventions to address injury problem
- To work with existing groups to form coalitions or task force
- Expand successful prevention programs throughout the county as needed
- Provide community education and outreach
To contact us, please call 951.358.7171.