Community Health Center Board
RUHS-Community Health Center Board
The RUHS-CHC Board of Directors is a combination of patients, community members, and staff. They are responsible for governance of the Community Health Center of at least 51% patient representation.
The CHC Board of Directors takes part in organizational planning and actively shapes the strategic planning process for the community health centers. There are three standing committees that members participate on: Membership, Finance, and Quality. There is a Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, and Secretary.
The group meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 11:30am.
The CHC Board meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
The following link allows you to view the most current CHC Board Meeting Agendas.
Join the Community Health Center Board
If you are interested in joining the RUHS-CHC Board of Directors please complete and email the CHC Board Member Application to email@example.com. If you are interested in learning more about the opportunity, please email the CHC Board Clerk at CHCBoardClerk@ruhealth.org.
- Greg Rodriguez, Chair - Patient Representative
- Steve Otta, Vice Chair - Patient Representative
- Richard Rajaratnam, Treasurer - Patient Representative
- Alonzo Barrera, Member - Community Representative
- Arnold Tabuenca, Member - Patient Representative
- Denise Fleming, Member - Patient Representative
- Kimberly Saruwatari, Member - Community Representative
- Matthew Chang, Member - Patient Representative
- Priscilla Romero, Member - Patient Representative
- Toni Binns, Member - Patient Representative
- Johnnie Cuevas, Member - Patient Representative