Friends and family are part of the healing process. However, due to the outbreak of the novel coronavirus COVID-19, we must take extra steps to protect our patients, staff, visitors and the community.
We are restricting visitations, including limiting visiting hours from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Where permitted, patients may have two visitors at a time, sometimes no visitors. Additionally, only minors 12 years and older are allowed, including family. There are limited exceptions, so please contact the patient's nurse for information before arrival. Thank you for understanding the need for these precautions.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the State Public Health Officer Order of August 11th, 2021:
Visitation will be limited to the following:
- Visitors that are fully vaccinated*
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date last dose administered); OR
- a photo of a Vaccination Record Card as a separate document; OR
- a photo of the client's Vaccination Record Card stored on a phone or electronic device, OR
- documentation of COVID-19 vaccination from a health care provider; OR
- digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type.
- Visitors that can provide documentation of a negative COVID test taken within the previous 72 hours
- All visitors, regardless of vaccination status or test result, must:
- wear a well-fitting face mask upon entry and at all times within the facility
- wear any other personal protective equipment (PPE) while in the patient's room that facility personnel deem appropriate to the situation; and
- physically distance from health care personnel and other patients/residents/visitors
- must stay in the patient’s room for the duration of the visit
- All visitors of COVID-19 patients
- For adult patients, there will be 1 visitor allowed per day for 30 minutes only
- For pediatric patients, there will be 1 visitor allowed per day
*"Fully Vaccinated" means individuals who are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19: two weeks or more after they have received the second dose in a 2- dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna or vaccine authorized by the World Health Organization), or two weeks or more after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson and Johnson [J&J]/Janssen). COVID-19 vaccines that are currently authorized for emergency use.
Potential visitors who are not feeling well, are asked to send their good wishes with a call—951-486-4000—or a card.