WIC Shopping can be fun, easy and quick with your myfamily.wic app and WIC authorized store. Stretch your dollars with WIC, Cal Fresh, coupons and Store loyalty cards. Don’t forget to check out cooking videos on Rivhero YouTube and WIC Health.org
Before You Go Shopping
Before you leave home make sure you have
- Activated My WIC Portal app
- Activated WIC Card (English) Activated WIC Card (Spanish)
- Lost, Stolen, or Damaged WIC Card
- You have a few options to replace your card. You can:
- Visit your WIC office to replace your lost, stolen, or damaged WIC card.
- Or to report your WIC card lost, stolen or damaged, you can call toll-free number 1-844-469-3264. This phone number is available to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can reach a live person at 1-844-469-3264 by stating you’ve lost your WIC card and then pressing star (*) when prompted. The toll-free number is located on your WIC card and appointment reminder card. However, we recommend you save the number elsewhere as well. If you believe that your pin number has been compromised, please call the toll-free number to stop access to your card: 1-844-469-3264. Get your new WIC card here.
- Find a WIC Authorized Grocery Store
- WIC stores and other grocery stores that sell WIC foods have a WIC logo in the front window. Check your store on your my family.wic app.
WIC Shopping Experience at the Store
For easy shopping have your my family WIC app open to ensure you purchase the right foods for your family.
Start your checkout
Let the cashier know you are using your WIC Card. Ask when to swipe your WIC Card and enter your PIN. Always swipe your WIC Card first before using other forms of payment, such as Cal Fresh, debit card, or cash. Some stores may ask you to scan your WIC foods first.
Look over your WIC purchases and make sure all items are correct on the card machine before your sale is totaled. If a food is not available on your WIC Food Balance, you can put it back or pay with another form of payment. Remember to use your store loyalty card and any coupons you have. Wait for the cashier to complete the sale and give you a final receipt and keep it in a safe place.