Child Health Services
At all our CHCs, we offer pediatric primary care services including:
- Diagnosis of conditions including flu, colds, diabetes, etc.
- Blood tests
- Dental assessments
- Health education
- Hearing screening
- Lead screening
- Nutritional assessments
- TB tests
- Urine tests
- Vision screening
If we can’t resolve a problem at our CHCs, we refer pediatric patients to a hospital, specialist, public health nursing, or other appropriate department.
Eligibility & Fees
Our staff is happy to help you determine which programs are available to help pay for the services your child needs. Here are several payment options:
- Medi-Cal (for anyone from birth to 21 years of age)
- HealthyKids program (for children from birth to 5 years who had the Healthy Kids Program)
- Children may qualify for CHDP funding depending on family size and income
- Any child attending a state licensed Preschool/HeadStart Program is eligible for an examination
Our helpful staff will assist you in determining which programs are available to help pay services.
Call the main scheduling line at 1-800-720-9553