Laboratory & Blood Drawing
Phone: (951) 486-5244
Location: First Floor, Medical & Surgical Center
Hours: 7am - 8pm, Monday - Friday
Lab and blood drawing services are available to RUHS patients on the first floor of the Medical Center. Patients need to bring their lab orders from their doctor in order to receive lab services.
Appointments are not necessary for lab services, except for people requiring a three-hour glucose tolerance test.
Lab and Blood Drawing Services Instructions
- Register at the outpatient registration desk located on the first floor.
- Bring your lab orders from your doctor and your insurance card.
- At registration you will pay any necessary copay you may have and receive labels to bring to the lab.
- After you are registered, go to the lab which is also on the first floor of the Medical Center.
- For blood drawing, wear clothing with loose sleeves.
Your Lab Results
Lab results are provided to your physician’s office approximately 1 business day after lab tests are performed. To get your lab results, call your physician’s office one day after your labs are performed, or get the results at your next scheduled appointment.
Glucose Tolerance Test
Patients need to have a lab appointment for the three-hour glucose tolerance test. Please call 951-486-5244 to schedule your appointment. Arrive 20 minutes before your appointment time in order to register at the outpatient registration desk.