Phone: (951) 486-4285
Location: First Floor, RUHS Medical Center
Hours: 7am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Appointments are by physician referral only. Appointments are required for all diagnostic testing with the exception of electrocardiograms (EKG). When arriving for your appointment, first register at the Outpatient Registration desk, located on the first floor of the Medical Center.
When coming to your appointment, please remember this important information:
- Wear clothing that will allow you to exercise.
- Bring your physician referral and/or treatment authorization.
- Bring your Medi-Cal or insurance card.
- Arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment time in order to register.
- Children (unless they are the patient) must be supervised by an adult at all times in the waiting area.
Diagnostics Services staff perform tests to assist physicians in diagnosing patient’s cardiopulmonary/neurology symptoms, with the following tests:
- Pulmonary Function Testing Laboratory (PFT)
- Bronchoscopy Services
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBO)
- Electrocardiograms (EKG)
- Holter and Event Monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Electroencephalogram (EEG), Continuous EEG & Ambulatory EEG
- Transcranial Dopler (TCD)
- Electromylogram (EMG)