Information For Your Upcoming Visit
Once you have received a referral from your physician, instructions will be provided for your specific exam or procedure.
- Appointments are required for all diagnostic testing, except electrocardiograms (EKGs).
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Bring your driver's license and current healthcare insurance card with you to your appointment, as well as your physician referral and/or treatment authorization.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing to your appointment.
- Upon arrival at the Medical Center, please check in at the 1st floor registration desk before proceeding to diagnostic services.
- Children (unless they are a patient) must be supervised by an adult at all times in the waiting area.
- If any questions arise, please call the appointment center, (951) 486-4353.
Locations and Hours
Appointments: (951) 486-4353
RUHS Medical Center - 1st Floor
26520 Cactus Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA 92555
Hours: 7:00am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
Each year, the department completes nearly 20,000 cardiopulmonary diagnostic tests and procedures.