RUHS Medical Center
Rehabilitation Department - 1st Floor
26520 Cactus Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA 92555
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
The Rehabilitation Department’s therapists have decades of experience, with some having worked 15 to 30 years treating patients with a wide variety of diagnoses and impairments.
Appointments are by physician referral only.
The rehabilitation department accepts:
- Managed care Medi-Cal,
- Exclusive Care,
- Worker’s Compensation and
- The Medically Indigent Services Program (MISP).
Billing & Insurance for more information.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
- Upon arrival at the Medical Center, please check in at the outpatient registration desk on the first floor before proceeding to registration.
- For physical and occupational therapy, wear loose, comfortable clothing that will allow you to exercise.
- Please bring your driver’s license and current healthcare insurance card with you to your appointment.
- Kindly provide adult supervision for children at all times in the waiting area. This helps to ensure their safety in a public waiting area.
- If any questions arise, please call the appointment center at 951-486-4240.