|Online Registration Only|
Online registration and credit card payment
Conference Registration Information
951-486-5514 or 951-486-6407
This event is sponsored by Riverside University Health System Foundation
This one day conference, focusing on sexual assault and child abuse issues, is designed for health care professionals, first responders, law enforcement, attorneys, social workers, mental health professionals, and advocates working with survivors of abuse. Bring the camera you use at work for an interactive Forensic Photography primer.
- Practice techniques for successful forensic photography
- Describe the basics of trauma-informed care of survivors of abuse
- Discuss the effects of abuse on children within the education system
- Describe the cardinal signs and dangers of strangulation on the adult/ adolescent populationn system
- Trauma-informed care
- Forensic Photography
- Effects of child abuse in the education system
- Author and Survivor Alisa Kaplan
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #CEP 511 for 6.5 Contact Hours and includes a certificate of completion.
This course meets the qualifications for 6.5 hours of Continuing Education credit for LCSW/LMFT/LPCC from Riverside University Health System - Behavioral Health as approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education.