RUHS Medical Center
Orthopedic Clinic - Lower Level
26520 Cactus Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA 92555
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
|Your healthcare management is our number one priority. We strive to help you obtain the best possible outcome with your total joint replacement. The Orthopedic Clinic has physicians with decades of experience, with over 30 years of treating patients with a wide variety of diagnoses and impairments.|
Total Joint Replacement Program
Riverside University Health System-Medical Center's THKR Joint Program is established to ensure excellent and uniform care for patient's requiring total hip or total knee replacements.
What is a Total Joint Replacement?
Total joint replacement is a surgical procedure in which parts of an arthritic or damaged joint are removed and replaced with a metal, plastic or ceramic device called a prosthesis. The prosthesis is designed to replicate the movement of a normal, healthy joint.
Hip and knee replacements are the most commonly performed joint replacements, but replacement surgery can be performed on other joints, as well, including the ankle, wrist, shoulder, and elbow.
Hip, Knee and Shoulder Replacement could be for you if…
- You experience pain during movement and rest
- Non-invasive treatments like physical therapy, medications, and injections are no longer effective
- Pain is interfering with your daily activities
After the Procedure
- Length of hospital stay: Hip, knee, shoulder 1 to 3 days
- You'll receive medication as you heal
- You will need physical therapy as you begin to recover
Location, hours of service:
- Monday through Friday 0800-1700
- Emergency services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Access to an Orthopedic team member is available 24 hours
Joint Education Class:
Our class is taught by various members of our Orthopedic Team which include one of our Orthopedic Residents, Registered Nurse, Anesthesiology residents and a physical therapy team member.