Effective July 1, 2017
First Year Salary $55,566
Second Year Salary $57,408
Third Year Salary $59,663
- Fifteen days of paid vacation per academic year.
- Five days of paid conference time per academic year.
- Meal allowance for 24 hour call.
- Holiday pay for usual RUHS holidays.
- Health, dental and vision insurances.
- Malpractice insurance coverage.
- Sick leave, with limited maternity/paternity leave. Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) eligibility
- Resident contribute to the Safe Harbor plan at 7.5%. All contributed money can be rolled over to an IRA account
- Surgical scrubs and four lab coats provided, with their laundry service included.
- Medical library with 24/7 access to book loans, journals, up-to-date and audiodigest.
- Loaned Electronic Tablet - during 3 year residency
- Computer and online access.
- AAFP membership and subscription paid.
- Paid ACLS/BLS/NRP/PALS re-certification courses. ALSO certification course
- Yearly paid retreat day.
- Free parking.
- Access to surgical scrubs
- Lab coats: 2 at the beginning of the program
- Moonlighting permitted during the PGY2 and PGY3, provided resident is in good standing and has a medical license.
- Counceling services available through RUHS Employee Assistance Services