Riverside University Health System - Medical Center is dedicated to our community. With our partner
RUHS Public Health, we sponsor and participate in events throughout the year to offer valuable healthcare information to the community. Through these opportunities RUHS Medical Center:
- Introduces high school students to rewarding careers in healthcare
- Provides injury prevention workshops highlighting bike and vehicle safety
- Hosts the community at our annual Health and Safety Fair
Planning an event, career fair or health fair for your organization? Give us a call at 951-486-4450 or fax your information to 951-486-4475. We will be happy to participate and have the opportunity to inform the residents of Riverside County about our programs and services here at RUHS Medical Center.
Mobile Health Clinic - Health Services On-the-Go
Another way that RUHS Medical Center is engaged in our community is through the Mobile Health Clinic. Our Mobile Health Clinic is a 40-foot-long clinic on wheels. The mobile clinic offers access to children and adults living in Riverside County who are uninsured, or who have recently lost their health insurance coverage.
Our team is staffed by a licensed nurse practitioner, licensed vocational nurses and medical assistants working under the supervision of a physician medical director. By providing services "on the go", the mobile clinic’s dedicated healthcare professionals are helping people in Riverside County’s rural and urban communities achieve and maintain better health.
Mobile Health Clinic Services
- Drop-in care for nonemergency medical conditions
- Healthcare education
- General medical exams
- Preventive health screenings
- Treatment of acute illnesses and chronic health conditions such as asthma, high blood pressure and diabetes
The Mobile Health Clinic program can be reached at 951-486-5765