For generations, RUHS Medical Center’s highly skilled health care professionals and support staff have been devoted to providing exceptional, state-of-the-art care to the County’s diverse populations. We are dedicated to providing contemporary, patient-focused care linked by a robust electronic health record and seamless services in medical, behavioral health and population health management.
Located in Moreno Valley, the 439-bed Medical Center and its 60+ hospital-based primary and specialty care clinics have been recognized for the delivery of high quality care.
- We were named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, the nation’s leading independent accreditor of hospitals and health care organizations.
- We are accredited by the American College of Surgeons as a Level II Trauma Center.
- We are certified by The Joint Commission as a Primary Stroke Center, and received the Get with the Guidelines® Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association for the last three consecutive years.
- We have the only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in the region.
- We are a Baby Friendly® Hospital, a designation awarded by the World Health Organization and United Nations Children’s Fund to fewer than 300 hospitals nationwide.
RUHS Medical Center has been a public teaching institution for more than century and continues to train the next generation of health care professionals. Learn more.
RUHS is a significant economic pillar in the regional economy and one of Riverside County’s largest employers. RUHS employs thousands of health care professionals and support staff, and contributes billions of dollars annually to the region’s economy. Learn more.
Find out more about RUHS Medical Center
Through our rich legacy of service and healing, we are committed to a healthy future.